Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
Leggings and a t-shirt or singlet, please take all jewellery off before coming to your class.
Do I get a make up class if i’m sick or can’t make my class?
If you let us know 24 hours before your class begins we will provide you with the possible times you can come to a make up class!
Can I try it to see if I like it?
You can attend a trial class for $30 so that you can try it out before booking in for the full term!
I’ve done silks/ hammock/ lyra/ trapeze before, what level should I do?
Please view our pre-requisites, if you are still unsure please contact us so we can assess your level.
I’m not strong, flexible or fit enough?
Absolutely everyone can do aerials no matter where you are starting from! Coming to aerial classes will make you strong and flexible! All of our beginner classes are suitable to people with absolutely no prior fitness/ strength experience all you need is a positive attitude!
What classes do you have available?
To view our available classes go to the ‘schedule’ tab to search through all of our classes that are available!
How do I book 2 classes and get the discount?
To book in for multiple classes with the discount you will first need to log into your account, go to the store and purchase a class pass, you will then be able to book in for the classes you would like to book in for.
- When on the apparatus, clothing with zippers or buttons are not allowed. Any jewellery including necklaces, bracelets, dangly earrings or rings can’t be worn during class as they may tear or snag the hammocks and silks.
- All classes must be paid for prior to the beginning of the class.
- If you need to leave a class early, please inform your instructor at the beginning of the class.
- If you are unable to attend a class please let us know 24 hours before the start of the class to be able to attend a make up class.
- If you don’t give us notice before 24 hours prior to the start of the class, you will not receive a make up class.
- If you are over 20 minutes late to a class, you won’t be able to join in on the class.
- We do not offer refunds for classes if you are unable to attend.
- We do not offer refunds if you have booked in for a term class and have changed your mind.