Mikayla – Studio Director/ Head Instructor
Mikayla is passionate about instructing and building the confidence of kids & teens in the art of aerial dance. She is a certified AntiGravity Level 1 Instructor and has completed training through Circus Training Australia in Silks, Lyra and Trapeze. Mikayla has completed a certificate III in childcare and loves working with young kids! She has 15 years experience as a dancer and specialises in Aerial Silks, Hammock, Lyra and Trapeze.
Kaitlin – Instructor
Kaitlin has completed a bachelor of health science majoring in health science and movement science at Sydney Uni. She is a certified AntiGravity Level 1 Instructor and has completed training with Circus Training Australia in Silks, Lyra and Trapeze. Kaitlin has also coached AFL and Cricket in schools and local footy clubs, in 2019 she will be studying her masters in teaching. She has a passion for aerials, specialising in Silks.
- When on the apparatus, clothing with zippers or buttons are not allowed. Any jewellery including necklaces, bracelets, dangly earrings or rings can’t be worn during class as they may tear or snag the hammocks and silks.
- Please turn mobile phones off or to silent during your class to not disrupt the class.
- All classes must be paid for prior to the beginning of the class.
- If you need to leave a class early, please inform your instructor at the beginning of the class.
- If you are unable to attend a class please let us know 24 hours before the start of the class to be able to attend a make up class.
- If you don’t give us notice before 24 hours prior to the start of the class, you will not receive a make up class.
- If you are over 20 minutes late to a class, you won’t be able to join in on the class.